Former Premier League striker Chris Sutton has told Man Utd supporters to stop living in the past ahead of their crucial clash with Arsenal on Sunday.
The Red Devils are in terrible form with just one victory in their last seven Premier League matches, .
That defeat to the Eagles has seen pressure pile on Erik ten Hag with Man Utd eighth in the Premier League and their FA Cup final against Man City later this month their only chance of some success this season.
Arsenal arrive at Old Trafford on Sunday looking to maintain their four-match winning run in the Premier League and maintain their place at the top of the table.
And Sutton thinks Arsenal should wipe the floor with Man Utd over the weekend and insists the Red Devils need Bruno Fernandes back fit t…
Newcastle United want to sign West Ham winger Jarrod Bowen and Everton striker Dominic Calvert-Lewin this summer, according to reports.
Bowen, 27, is under contract at the London Stadium until 2030 so will command a huge fee.
He penned a new seven-year deal last October, three-and-a-half years after joining from Hull City for £18million.
Given his importance to the team and the length of his contract, he would cost a bloody fortune, with West Ham unlikely to entertain a sale.
Everton might be willing to sell Calvert-Lewin due to their financial problems, but he is another player of great importance to his team.
MORE ON NEWCASTLE TRANSFERS FROM F365
👉
👉
After a difficult run of form, the 27-year-old scored some crucial…
Mason Greenwood has given the green light to a move to Juventus this summer but Chelsea and Arsenal could throw a spanner in the works for Manchester United.
has one year left on his United contract and the club want around £34m for their academy product, who has impressed on loan at Getafe this season.
Barcelona and Atletico Madrid have been linked but it s now Juventus who are said to be in the driving seat to secure his signature.
Greenwood keen on Juventus move
Reports claim Greenwood is keen on a move to the Old Lady and new manager Thiago Motta holds the forward in high esteem , but the Serie A side are struggling to meet United s asking price, and are looking to agree a swap deal.
Samuel Iling-Junior – who was linked with a £15m move to Tott…
According to reports, Manchester United are ramping up their efforts to beat AC Milan and Arsenal in the race to Joshua Zirkzee from Serie A side Bologna.
The 23-year-old progressed through the ranks at Bayern Munich but has been with Serie A outfit Bologna since August 2022.
enjoyed a breakout season for Bologna in 2023/24 as he grabbed 12 goals and seven assists in his 37 appearances across all competitions.
His form has earned him a place in the Netherlands final squad for Euro 2024 and he s attracting interest from clubs around Europe.
Zirkzee to Man Utd?
and they have been mooted as potential destinations. However, it has been widely reported in recent weeks that Serie A giants AC Milan are leading the race to sign him.
This appears to hav…
According to reports, Manchester City have picked out three potential replacements for Kevin De Bruyne amid interest from the Saudi Pro League.
missed most of the 2023/24 campaign due to injury but shone during the run-in as he grabbed four goals and ten assists in his 18 Premier League appearances.
Despite this, the Belgium international is heavily linked with a move elsewhere as he has just entered the final year of his contract at
claims De Bruyne is not ruling out a transfer to the Saudi Pro League and he s attracting interest from Al Ittihad and Al Nassr in particular .
It is understood that De Bruyne is ready to meet with Saudi negotiators after numerous approaches for the Belgium international over the last year or so, with the 33-year-old lon…
I’m asking a lot because Mason Mount is a player that we’re waiting on to shine, he’s got the number seven on his back and I’m still awaiting big things. It could be a tough season for him if he doesn’t shine quickly, so I hope he can be very courageous and play the game with a smile on his face and with no fear.
I believe he played with fear last season, but that could have been due to his fitness and injuries, so I hope that’s all behind him now.
Mount is looking to impress Erik ten Hag in pre-season in the hope that he will have a better campaign this time around, but it hasn’t started brilliantly after starting in the 1-0 loss to Rosenborg on Monday.
…
Chelsea defender Wesley Fofana says team-mate Enzo Fernandez is not racist and has accepted the Argentina international’s apology.
After a video emerged of some of the Copa America winners singing an offensive song about French players’ heritage, Fofana wrote on social media it was uninhibited racism .
The centre-back has subsequently deleted his post and when Fernandez rejoined the Chelsea squad on their pre-season tour of the United States .
We talked together. I explained why I didn’t like the video. He explained. He said sorry because he did not want to hurt French fans or anyone. He did not understand when singing it, Fofana told reporters covering Chelsea’s preparations in America.
And I trust him because I know him. He is not racist. It …
Arsenal have rejected Ajax s initial approach for Aaron Ramsdale, but the European giants are still optimistic about completing a deal.
The Gunners have been active in the transfer window so far, with the additions of David Raya and Riccardo Calafiori.
In order to raise funds for more signings, Arsenal are expected to sanction more sales in the coming weeks. and Ramsdale could be next up.
After losing his starting spot to Raya last season, Ramsdale finds himself in a tricky position heading into next season as things stand.
He s still under contract with Arsenal until 2026, but his chances of breaking back into the starting XI under Mikel Arteta seem slim at this moment in time.
According to a report from HITC earlier this summer, Ramsdale is…
Pep Guardiola is happy the hearing into the 115 charges facing Manchester City starts soon and hopes there will be a quick conclusion for the sake of the club and their Premier League rivals.
The champions are continuing their quest for an unprecedented fifth straight crown under a cloud, having won two titles since Premier League charges they vehemently deny were laid in February 2023.
An independent commission is set to rule on the charges at some stage this season, with recent reports saying the hearing could begin as early as mid-September.
Speaking about that development for the first time, boss Guardiola said: “I am happy it starts soon and hopefully it finishes soon for the benefit of all of us.
“Especially for the club but for all the other …
Victor Osimhen has agreed to join Galatasaray on loan from Napoli for the season and is asking his parent club to amend his contract to ease a move either in January or the summer.
The Nigerian is set to undergo a medical with the Turkish champions ahead of the season-long loan which doesn t include an option or obligation to buy.
As reported by The Athletic, the terms include a break clause in January, which would ensure that Galatasaray receive a fee in return for letting Osimhen depart .
Galatasaray vice president Ibrahim Hatipoglu and director of football Cenk Ergun are still in Italy working to finalise talks, with a plan in place to fly the forward to Istanbul by private jet imminently and complete the proposed switch.
Paris Saint-Germain and Che…